Nature infused Tallow Balms
Feel the difference
In 2021, our beautiful daughter graced us with her presence. She was our perfect bundle of joy.
At two months old, she had a horrible eczema breakout. The rash around her neck got so inflamed we were afraid it would get infected. We tried everything from the stores labeled “eczema relief,” but the rash only worsened with each application.
Concerned, I started to pay attention to all the product labels.
Surprisingly, I couldn’t recognize 99% of the ingredients in the lotions. It was eye-opening.
That’s when I remembered my grandmother’s words of wisdom, “Take it back to the basics. Nature always has the answer”. My grandmother taught me much about plant medicine while growing up on our family farm. So I listened and took it back to the basics, nature.
The first batch of Lesuif Tallow Balms cleared up my daughter’s eczema from the first day of application. It took a total of three days.
Inspired by my grandmother, my upbringing, Mother Nature, and the remarkable change in my daughter’s skin, I created Lesuif Natural Skincare to help others heal their skin.
Pure, potent, and simple, our nature-infused formulas consist only of superb, high-quality ingredients to help you nourish your skin back to health naturally.
Thank you for joining our skincare family and trusting Lesuif with your skin!
Our belief: Only use superb, high- quality, non-toxic ingredients to naturally heal and nourish your skin.
Ready to recue your skin?
We are excited for you to try our balms!
Clean ingredients in every batch!
- Powerful ingredients you can trust. We use only the highest quality grass-fed, grass finished Tallow, organic oils, and 100% pure essential oils.
- Only simple, natural ingredients. We do not use synthetic chemicals, parabens, GMOs, toxins, fillers, artificial colors or artificial fragrances.
- Our suppliers have been personally vetted. We only support businesses who are sustainable, transparent and ethical.
- Handmade batches right from our kitchen.
- Small Family owned business in Houston Texas.